30W Foldable Solar Panel Portable Battery Charger Kit with Dual 5V USB Ports & 15V DC Output for Cell Phone Power Bank Car Boat RVs Off Grid Charge 12V Batteries & 5V Device
- Great Compatibility DC 5V and 15V Charging Ports: Suitable for 5 volt DC input digital products, charging power for the mobile phones, tablet pc, camera, power bank etc., With the DC 15V output port, it can work for 12v battery, such as 12v lead acid battery and 12v car battery.
- Multipurpose and Convenient: It can be widely used in travel, camping, mountaineering, the movement on foot, cycling, leisure, sports and other outdoor activities.
- Portable and Lightweight: Four folding solar panels design, easy to take and use, flexible monocrystalline solar panel, highly efficient SUNPOWER solar cell convert up to 22-25% of solar power into free energy. It weighs only 1.2LB, folded size 6.1*11*0.6 inch, easy to fit into any camping backpack, hiking daypack.
- QC 3.0 Fast & Smart USB Charging: Built-in two USB QC 3.0 5V/9V/12V quick charge ports, the quick port can automatically recognizes your devices to provide the optimal charging current input and speed up the charging process to minimize charging time.
- Built to Last: We used only the best and the strongest materials to ensure long lasting durability. Made of Oxford Fabric waterproof material, it provides waterproof performance (Excluding USB Output), enabling it to withstand most weather conditions and harsh outdoor use.
- Power of solar panel: 30W
- USB type-A: 2pcs
- DC Output: 15V
- QC 3.0 USB output: 5V/9V/12V
- Max current: up to 2.0A
- Weight: 540g (1.2LB)
- Folded size: 155*280*17 mm (6.1*11*0.6 inch)
- Expanding size: 685*280*3 mm (27*11*0.1 inch)
30 Watt Foldable Solar Phone Charger
For Cell Phone Power Bank Electronic Devices etc.
- Solar panel type: Flexible monocrystalline silicon solar panel
- Constructed with 30W high efficiency SunPower solar panel, conversion rate increased up to 22% – 25%
- Dual USB Smart Charging Technology, protects your devices from over charging and overloading